Hi! I’ve been blogging, marketing and making WordPress video tutorials for the last seven years.
I freelance full-time and take great pride in doing really good work.
I tell people at parties I do “marketing for online businesses”. In practice, this means I do three kinds of work:
- Writing insightful, actionable and shareable blog posts.
- Marketing strategy and work to attract more customers.
- Narrated WordPress video tutorials.
I’ve got a huge amount of experience working remotely with online businesses. You’ll find a selection of work from my portfolio below.
I currently have space for projects starting June 2017. I am, however, more than happy to discuss your project and how I can help before then. Drop me an email and we’ll take it from there. Look forward to hearing from you!
I have a dedicated page for what I’m working on right now. Here are some things I’ve worked on in the past:
- I’ve produced 100+ video tutorials for WordPress themes site MyThemeShop. Here’s a sample.
- I founded WordPress tutorials blog WPShout in 2009. I wrote hundreds of posts and grew the site from scratch into one of the most popular blogs in its niche. In 2013 I passed the site to new owners but continue to work closely with them and the site.
- Written several huge WordPress guides for WinningWP. Examples are here and here.
- I spent a year at social gaming giant (8 Ball Pool, Soccer Stars and Agar.io) Miniclip in the Community Team. I set up the Miniclip Blog and produced content for the Miniclip and 8 Ball Pool Facebook pages (10+ million likes), growing both significantly.
- I’ve written two long form articles for Smashing Magazine, the web industry’s leading publication, with millions of readers.
- I’ve spoken twice (2013 and 2016) at Europe’s second-largest WordPress conference, WordCamp London. You can see my talks here.